Stop 29. Bellefonte's First Hospital
ADDRESS: 113 South Spring Street
YEAR BUILT: 1902
Bellefonte's first hospital began in 1902, housed in the building located at 113 South Spring Street. The carriage house located directly behind it is one of the finest restored buildings in Bellefonte. The original map of Bellefonte indicates that the lot was first owned by Thomas Burnside.