Stop 9A. Reynolds House (McKee's Tavern)

Bhca Reynoldshouse Mckees

ADDRESS: 140 W High St

YEAR BUILT: 1880

This southeast corner of West Allegheny Street and Spring Street was home to the popular McKee's Tavern around 1796. The current townhouse, facing West High Street, was built by Thomas R Reynolds in 1880. The decorative iron railing was made by local craftsmen. Immediately east of Reynolds House on West High is Stop 9B, Petrikin Hall.

Back to All Stops